Common symptoms of a faulty steering wheel are:
- Steering Wheel Feels Loose/Does not Steer
Depending on the symptoms above, here are a few ways you can troubleshoot a faulty steering wheel:
- If the car is not turning left or right, first check the bolt on the steering rod, if this is in place, please check the steering motor to make sure it is connected.
- Check to make sure the steering wheel bolt is secured correctly to the top of the rod.
What should I do if my steering wheel is faulty?
If the steering wheel is faulty, it needs to be replaced. If you need help, feel free to contact us for help. Please make sure you provide the following information for us to process your request quickly:
- Your order number and/or proof of purchase along with the sales channel (ex. voltztoys.ca, Amazon, etc.). You can use your order number as the subject line.
- The model number of the ride-on car. This can be found on the box, user's manual or the "SKU" field on the product page of voltztoys.ca. If you are unable to find the model number, feel free to send us a photo of the car.
- Take a photo of the steering wheel you have in order for our customer service team to identify the correct part.