Common symptoms of a faulty steering wheel media control buttons are:
- Steering controls do not work
Depending on the symptoms above, here are a few ways you can troubleshoot a faulty steering wheel media control buttons:
- Firstly remove the steering wheel gently and make sure none of the wires are snapped from the dashboard side or steering wheel. If the steering wheel wires are snapped/damaged we can replace the steering wheel, if the cables are snapped/damaged on the dashboard, you will need to contact us to arrange the repair. Please keep in mind the vehicle needs to be disassembled and packaged securely for delivery to us.
- If the buttons are not working, make sure there is no damage to the buttons and that they click correctly. For battery-operated steering wheels, replace the batteries for Duracell ones. If it is a wire-operated one you will also need to check the speaker wire behind the music display to ensure this is connected.
What should I do if my steering wheel media control buttons is faulty?
If the steering wheel media control buttons is faulty, it needs to be replaced. If you need help, feel free to contact us for help. Please make sure you provide the following information for us to process your request quickly:
- Your order number and/or proof of purchase along with the sales channel (ex. voltztoys.ca, Amazon, etc.). You can use your order number as the subject line.
- The model number of the ride-on car. This can be found on the box, user's manual or the "SKU" field on the product page of voltztoys.ca. If you are unable to find the model number, feel free to send us a photo of the car.
- Take a photo of the steering wheel media control buttons you have in order for our customer service team to identify the correct part.