- The power switch is in the "OFF" position.
- The fuse is not functioning properly.
- The battery (red) wire is not connected properly, check the battery terminals, and the battery wire.
- If the charger is plugged in, the car will not turn on. Unplug the charger first before turning on the car.
- Check the pedal switch if it is disconnected or defective.
- The wheels are stuck and cannot move; check the wheels and motors if functioning properly.
Issue not resolved? Feel free to reach out to our customer service team here.